Accounting & Bookkeeping
Certified by the Department of Economic Development in the UAE
Dubai-based consulting agency
Accounting and Bookkeeping
Simplify your accounting needs with one of the best accounting firms in the UAE.
We offer a comprehensive range of financial solutions that are aimed at helping businesses improve their cash flow and raise their bottom line. We have a team of certified accountants, consultants, and payroll specialists who can develop a more effective system for managing and monitoring the financial health of your business.
We implement our services in compliance to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) to ensure top-notch quality and results. We have successfully managed accounts for various sectors.
accounting and bookkeeping
What we can do for your business
- We can help you choose the ideal accounting software package. We also provide training on the software.
- Preparation of full set of accounts on monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.
- Creating chart of accounts as per company structure & management requirements.
- Preparing and verifying balance sheet as of the cut-off date approved by the management.
- Setting up procedures to make sure the financials are recorded accurately.
- Advice clients on inventory management.
- Recording of monthly transaction including sales, expenses, bank entries, etc.
- Booking of monthly entries including depreciation, accrual, prepaid expenses and etc. before closing the books of accounts.
- Evaluation of financial statements:
MIS reports as per management request (aging report, cost centre analysis, revenue and cost trend analysis).
- Group consolidation and preparation of annual report.
company setup in the uae
Why Outsource your accounting?
By outsourcing your finance and accounting function to us, organizations would undoubtedly see the performance improvements by:
Freeing the management from administrative and regulatory tasks and thereby enabling them to concentrate on higher-level of financial decision-making
Utilizing established external infrastructure, without the upfront costs
Keeping away confidential financial information from the internal staff.
Putting a full stop to worry about account staff turnover